Blue Light Card. Individually great, together unstoppable
The Role and the Team
We’re looking for a Product Director to join our growing product team. This is a new role reporting into the Chief Product Officer.
As a key member of our Senior Leadership Team, you’ll be responsible for translating our company’s vision and strategy into product strategy. You’ll also be responsible for rolling out the operational model and internal capabilities to deliver on the product strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Set up the operational model for the product organization. This includes planning rituals, roadmap setting and squad agile ceremonies
- Drive all aspects of product management throughout the product lifecycle, especially around personalisation
- Guide product strategy and experimentation decisions through data, UX research, market trends and competitors. Deeply understand our members and their needs
- Implement and run measurement programs to assess the impact of product enhancements, new features, and new products
- Partner with growth to drive growth strategies
- Partner with design to agree and implement best practices to continually enhance our web and native mobile apps
- Work together with data and engineering to improve our product performance and adopt new technologies as needed
- Manage stakeholders and third parties as needed
- Hire, coach, support and develop a growing team
What You’ll Bring
- Expertise in product management in digital first or Tech environments, both on a strategic and operational level
- Proven record of solving complex business problems in a structured way
- End-to-end thinking of customer journeys and ability to execute cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on, organised, and detail-oriented while not losing sight of the big picture
- Experienced manager and coach of diverse teams, able to operate in a cross-functional environment
- Adaptability to be able to lean into different frameworks and techniques and the flexibility to do this directly or through the PMs in the team
- We’d also love if you have marketplace, e-commerce and/or affiliate experience, experience with AI and experience with Amplitude, Braze, Tableau, Figma or experimentation platforms
Our members are at the heart of everything we do, so our colleagues are integral to helping create the unique experience we deliver. We’re genuinely committed to creating a place where our team love to work, and people want to join. We recognise the importance of culture and the positive impact it can have on performance for you, the team, our organisation and our members.
We work as a team and try to have a bit of fun while we do it, so even if you’re not expected to be in the office every day – you may just want to be! Our HQ in Cossington is a great place to be with free onsite parking, gym, table tennis, pool table, TV and video games and free on-site refreshments and snacks.
We're also officially recognised as a Top 100 Great Place To Work UK, one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Wellbeing, Top 100 Best Workplaces for Women and recognised as investors in wellbeing by Investors in People.
What We Offer
- Hybrid working and flexible hours
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days plus public holidays, buy and sell and an additional day off for your birthday
- A company bonus scheme
- Great social events e.g., Christmas party, family fun day, summer party, sports matches
- Relaxed dress code and modern office space (games area, chill-out areas, book club, free coffee/tea/soft drinks/snacks)
- Onsite gym (including access to free HIIT & stretch classes)
- Learning and development opportunities
- Group auto-enrolment pension plan
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, sick pay
- Company funded private medical insurance
- Healthcare cashback plan
- Employee assistance programme (including mental health support)