Blue Light Card. Individually great, together unstoppable
The Role and the Team
There’s never been a better time to join the team at Blue Light Card.
We continue to grow rapidly in the UK and have launched in Australia, as a result we have an exciting opportunity for two Growth Marketing Managers to join our Marketing & Growth team and be responsible for executing our growth marketing strategy both in the UK and Australia.
We do the right thing, challenge the status quo, deliver on our promises, bring out the best in each other and treat others how we wish to be treated. If this resonates with you then we encourage you to apply to join our team at Blue Light Card and contribute to our mission.
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for growing our member base and driving member engagement through gathering insights, building business cases, setting-up experiments across new and existing channels, reporting back on business impact, and working with stakeholders to optimise journeys and campaigns
- Contribute to our growth marketing strategy and build a prioritised roadmap for your area
- Partner with Commercial, Marketing, Creative and other teams to deliver campaigns through growth marketing channels and media planning
- Collaborate with data to build and leverage measurement frameworks
- Effectively manage stakeholders and third party agencies to achieve successful outcomes
What You’ll Bring
- Specialist and operational experience in growth marketing channels, including paid media (PPC, Google, Facebook/Meta), SEM, SEO, app store optimisation, referral programs etc.
- Prior experience working in a digital first or tech environment is essential; industry knowledge of marketplace, e-commerce or affiliates would be advantageous
- Capability to manage performance marketing agency relationships and ensure success
- A high sense of ownership and accountability, motivated by hitting targets and outcomes
- Familiarity with marketing measurement frameworks and good analytical skills
- Ability to leverage data to autonomously solve complex and ambiguous problems
- Excellent communication skills, great at operating cross-functionally
- An understanding of the Marketing Technology landscape and upgrading MarTech tooling would be desirable
Our members, partners and colleagues are at the heart of everything we do.
Our colleagues are integral to helping create the unique experience we deliver, so we’re genuinely committed to creating a place where our team love to work, and people want to join. We work as a team and try to have a bit of fun while we do it, and we recognise the importance of culture and the positive impact it can have on performance for you, the team, our organisation and our members. We believe in attracting the best talent no matter where you are, and have a hybrid working model, with colleagues based in London, the East Midlands and around the country.
We're also officially recognised as a Top 100 Great Place To Work UK, one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Wellbeing, Top 100 Best Workplaces for Women and recognised as investors in wellbeing by Investors in People.
What We Offer
- Hybrid working and flexible hours
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days plus public holidays, buy and sell and an additional day off for your birthday
- A company bonus scheme
- Great social events e.g., Christmas party, family fun day, summer party, sports matches
- Relaxed dress code and modern office space (games area, chill-out areas, book club, free coffee/tea/soft drinks/snacks)
- Onsite gym (including access to free HIIT & stretch classes)
- Learning and development opportunities
- Group auto-enrolment pension plan
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, sick pay
- Company funded private medical insurance
- Healthcare cashback plan
- Employee assistance programme (including mental health support)